Yesterday we got a surpise snowstorm. So, today I started off my Saturday right by going out and making a snowman. He's a self-portrait of sorts. You might say, "Why no arms?" I'll say "I didn't want anything to distract from the beard." hehe. ...Or maybe it was just too hard to find sticks and stab them into his chest cavity; the idea seems somewhat barbaric, doesn't it? Actually that just now came to me, but I'm even more happy I didn't give him arms now! :). I hope he brightens your day. Have a great weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey there the snow man are very nice. intresting work keep up the good work and be in touch like to visit more. kewl blog you have
regards Biby - Blog
When it gets warm will you have an existential crisis?
Martin
Hey! This guy cheered me up! I was hoping to see a picture of you hugging the snowman with your hair geled in a similar fashion. Dad and mom said you've been really busy - this causes me to wonder...thanks for the "update" on your life ;).
I think you should add some more sticks to fill out a more vigorous neck beard, and then grow one to match. Jason
Post a Comment