
The perfect combination! This weekend I got to hang out with Sylvia and little Elliot and also celebrate with Philip and Anita (almost 24 and 26) woot woot! Last night, Saturday, we had a birthday supper which consisted of the norm, pizza, courtesy of Mom and for dessert we had pumpkin pie. it was all sooo yummy. Then this evening we celebrated with the Showalters (what a wild bunch) at Grandma's. One thing that was missing this Easter was the egg decorating, but alas.
On a different note, I have been accepted into the BCA program for Spain and am looking forward to it (understatement). I also know of another friend from Bridgewater who is going as well - it will be nice to have someone there who I know. I have also started tutoring a 3rd grader at a nearby elementary school. His name is Victor and he is a very cool little kid; we mostly run around and play tag and talk about his favorite "sport," wrestling.

2 comments:
Woot woot- congratulations on your acceptance to the program. I'm already excited to hear all about Spain! Candice
We're looking forward to having you as a "next door" neighbor! Jason
Post a Comment