Pictures: coming soon... I only have maybe...six pictures at the most right now - and none of Barcelona. Soooo....tomorrow I´m going out with some friends and hopefully after this I will have lots of pictures (si rocorde llevar conmigo la camera). But until then...I can´t really describe the city. I´ve gotten lost at least three times already, but i really like all the little stores and huge buildings. On Sunday I got to see a fountain near the Plaza Espana. it was lighted and it changed with the classical music that was playing (Philip, i thought of you!!- i tried to appreciate the music) - it was pretty impressive. Classes start in a couple of weeks - the 19th of Sept I believe. Before that we have a little field trip (four days) to northwestern Spain as a part of our Art History class. Should be fun and I´ll try to remember to take lots of pictures. I´m still getting used to the language - but it´s getting easier.
- Diech
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dietrich the explorer, soon to become Spanish scholar. Hope you enjoy these relaxing days before formal classes begin. Dad
It was good to hear a little about what you're doing. I'm looking forward to the pictures. That's great that the language is getting easier after such a short time of being there. You must be a natural. Love you, Carmen
Diech, are you sure that's not NorthEASTERN Spain? haha. philip. i'm such a jerk...
Dietrich, thanks for the update! I was beginning to wonder if you actually were in Spain or had gone somewhere else. Can't wait to see pictures. Luckyyyyyyyy!
Love ya! Anita
Post a Comment