Friday, October 5, 2007

A Quick Weekend Trip to Ohio...


...because of this girl. :)
worth every minute of the five-and-a-half hour trip.
(it should've taken me six)
philip

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was the picture taken? You both look happy to be together again. I can't believe you made that trip in 5 and a half hours! Looking forward to talking to you soon. Love you, Carmen

Anonymous said...

I understand the "worth every minute" part.
- Jared

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's doesn't look like the Ohio I know and love! Hi Betsy! Glad you guys had a fun weekend together- Candice

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you here in VA, but happy you're getting to spend this time with Betsy.

Martin

Anonymous said...

Well actually, Martin, not "this time" with Betsy. I wish. My time with Betsy was last weekend. I'm missing her from Goshen College this weekend, where I'm doing a team debriefing. I hope you're having a great time at the Relief Sale and maybe a little of Dayton Days too. :).

Carmen and Candice, Betsy grew up in what I call "the pretty part of Ohio," in the Hocking Hills region. We were at a place called "Conkles Hollow" which was really beautiful with a "rim trail" which had sharp crags and sheer cliffs down to a small creek running through it. I guess it might be the "Grand Canyon" of Ohio :).

Also, the trip was to her home, which is about an hour southeast of Columbus, so 5 1/2 isn't TOO crazy.

Love you all! Philip

Anonymous said...

We're enjoying that happy shot of you two (and the foreground) on our background this week! Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

It's abeuatiful sight to see . . .

Anonymous said...

okay dietrich, time for an update!
hope all is going well. Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

i'd like to meet the squirrel that took this picture. you look good together!!! (and happy)so i'll have to agree with anita.
-diech