Alright, so Philip seems to be taking over the blogging scene. I'll try to make a comeback.
I have just recently gotten back into classes and consequently a load of reading is piling up around me. I am taking Christian Social Ethics, Religions of the Far East, Modern American Literature, Contemporary Politics (maybe), Evolution of the Modern Mind, and Spanish Conversation and Diction. Quite an array of classes that should be quite interesting. I am also going to be involved with a worship band that will lead worship at a campus-wide event. I have just met most of the people in the band so it should be fun getting to know them and getting everything to mesh.
On a different note altogether...
It iced over last night and today everything is beautiful. I was down at the college when the whole campus lost power because of a blown transformer or something; so we were less than halfway through class and we get the notice that class is canceled - what's an extra half-hour? oh well, now i have time to goof off before work. Tonight I work from 4-8 at Sharp and then maybe doing something with our good friend Will. dumpster diving is not out of the question. Anyhow, that's my life - next week we go to South Carolina to sing, so pray for 3n1!
Candice, I'm very excited about the new family member- congratulations!
Love you all!!
Diech
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent report, Dietrich. (just wanted to get that comment in) I guess you need pictures of your profs in action to get any feed-back. Oh well, I know the feeling. . .
Post a Comment