Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Volleyball Champ and The Actor

Can you guess which is which? Big news from this weekend: Diech went out to Rosedale for the all-night volleyball tourney and his team basically tore up the competition, from what I hear. Lot's of fun!

This Wednesday, I'm going to be in a play written by one of my best friends at Bridgewater College. I've been spending a lot of time over these past several weeks learning my lines and going to practices, so I'm excited about the big event. I've been inviting everybody. :).

Both of us have been listening to Andrew Peterson's Cd, Love and Thunder, and it is quickly becoming a new favorite.

And finally, Micah and Krista are engaged to be married! He proposed on Friday, and the wedding will be sometime this summer. Dietrich and I will be in his wedding party. This is very good news because we like Krista and Micah a lot and think they will be an awesome married couple; this is bad news because it means that--unless they consent to living upstairs in our old house--we'll be short a housemate.

2 comments:

The Rhodes 3 Household said...

Diech has volleyball skills!

Philip, I'll be praying for you on Wed., hope the play goes well.

Sylvia, Elliot, and I may be looking for a place to live this summer...

Thanks for the update brothers.

Martin

The Rhodes 3 Household said...

Oh, and Congrats Micah! I look forward to meeting your bride-to-be