Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Everything is going well here in Barcelona... there was a festival over the weekend and so I´m trying to get rid of the hangovers and get back into study mode. I didn´t get any good pictures of the festivals, but i´m sure my friends have some. Anyhow, there were lots of concerts and festivities going on and i got in on a Travis concert and a fantastic fireworks display (both free).
100_1698
Cathedral at Santiago de Compostela
100_1701
Park at Santiago
100_1754
Park Güell - Gaudi´s park - Barcelona´s not just city
100_1744
La Sagrada Familia - i haven´t been inside yet
100_1755
Park Güell again

I love you all and miss you!!!
-Diech

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dietch! Great pictures. That is an impressive cathedral. I can't wait to visit you there (Barcelona that is). It was great skyping with you a little. Lydia had fun saying your name :) Love you, Carmen

Anonymous said...

Man, Dietrich, did you take that top picture? That is a pretty amazing shot! Thanks for putting all the pictures on here. I can't wait 'til you get inside the Sagrada Familia. In the meantime Guadi's other stuff is pretty amazing, huh? Love you. -Philip

davidc said...

You miss me?!! Awwwww. Oh, wait. Who is the "all" of which thou speakest?