
...to write about. Betsy Fisher.
She's done with her training and will be leaving behind Ohio one week from today. Bek and I went out to the commissioning on Friday and had a very fun drive:
out 33
through slidy snow
over West Virginia mountains

-an amazing picture Rebekah took that we're
still trying to figure out!
After lots of talking, friends, meals, drives, walks, books...we decided we still like each other.
:) Good. Philip
3 comments:
supergood! glad you had a great time! okay, so philip's driving with one hand on the wheel and the other on his knee and wearing a wnrn shirt and rebekah's the genius that got the angles right (i'm guessing it's out of the front windshield). am I at least halfway right? ha ha, love you bro!
My guess is through the driver's window. Sounds like a fun trip. It reminds me of the time we had to spend the night somewhere in WVA on the way to see C,T and baby Claire. J
So far Dietrich's got the right shirt and J's got the right window. :). That random night at a motel is very memorable, J. I have some specific songs by Coldplay connected with that night and also I remember sitting in the back, looking up through the back window at the snow falling down at me. Good times. Philip
Oh, and Diech, that other hand is on the stick shift...so, very close indeed.
Post a Comment