Monday, November 26, 2007

On My Way to Her

I wanted to share with you my favorite spot between our house and Betsy's so I made this video Friday on my way out to say goodbye. It's right on 33; hope everyone can see it.



She's leaving for South Africa tomorrow (Tuesday). Please be in prayer for her and her six teammates.

Have a great week!

Love,
Philip

4 comments:

A said...

hoowheeee! I almost got motion-sickness! I did enjoy the little visual taste of home, though, especially snow. Whenever I mention snow here, people say, "Yes. I remember back in 1991, it snowed in Nazareth. We got a few pictures, but it didn't last until morning." To that I say, "Boo! Boo!"

Anonymous said...

Okay we will pray....for "her" and you too.

I often pull over there too and just take it in, regardless of the weather. Dad

Anonymous said...

Philip, Thanks for sharing the beautiful sights with us. I liked the snowfall too.Glad your trusty car made it there and back.I will be praying for Betsy & the team & YOU. See you soon. Love, Mom

Dietrich and Abigail said...

Boo! is right - enjoyed the german valley bro, and i can't wait to see some snow when i get back. any dewey bun days there yet? i'm praying for the team as well! love you!